What a year!
6th of January last year I uploaded most of the documents and information for Vitamin Sea Sail, in addition to making the whole project official. From there I went through a new learning process, and got to experience how it is to run a slightly bigger project by myself. I have learnt a lot and it is so cool to see what my project have become the past year, and what it have done for others.
– I put off 2000€ of my own savings and managed to provide two full scholarships for TSR 2019
– I got to send two trainees off to sea, and they got to experience their very first Tall Ships Race. I also need to add that both of them did really well and they became great ambassadors for the project. You can read about their experiences (in Norwegian) HERE!
– 20 young people applied for the scholarships
– I got share my passion for the project in the media, including newspapers/magazines, radio and TV, which you can check out HERE!
– I managed to run the project from abroad
– I started a blog for those who are interested in/ considering to try out sail training
– I got to present my project to 150-200 sailing enthusiasts
– And last but not least I managed to provide two new scholarships for the TSR 2020, in which never would have happened without the help from Statsraad Lehmkuhl.
All of these achievements would never have happened without the help and support from friends and family in general.
I also want to give a special thanks to Stine and Henrik, The Tall Ships Races Fredrikstad, The Tall Ships Races Bergen and Statsraad Lehmkuhl for all the help with my project. You guys are amazing ❤️
Next Sunday I will make a list of my goals for the project in 2020 so stay tuned🥳